SP Engineers OÜ develops Internet of Things (IoT), electronics and software products. We create industry automation and quality control solutions. We analyse thoroughly your concept and choose most suitable technologies to create a reliable and user friendly product. We have been creating awesome products since 2014. Our engineering and later-stage manufacturing support help to bring your concept to real life.
Android and iOS mobile applications
– Thoroughly analysed user interface design and functionality
– Native applications for Android (Java, Kotlin) and iOS (Swift)
– Cross-platform applications (React Native, Flutter)
– Hybrid crossplatform applications (responsive webpage inside mobile application)
– Various interfacing options with physical devices over Bluetooth, Wifi, NFC and internet
– High quality assured by thorough testing
– Publishing of mobile apps to Google Play and AppStore
– Application ongoing support for assuring problem free lifetime after new mobile OS releases
– Google Analytics integration for analysing user behaviour
Embedded software development
– Embedded software development for various platforms (e.g. ARM, AVR, PIC, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP32, ESP8266, Nordic BLE, Pycom, etc)
– Software development for various prototyping platforms (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ARM)
– Software development for data communication over NBIoT, mobile data, BLE, Wifi and other radio frequencies
– Software for IoT devices integration over MQTT, AWS-IoT
Web-based management interfaces and dashboards
– Dynamic single-page web pages (React, Angular)
– Web-based administration interfaces
– Analytics dashboards for visualising data gathered by IoT devices
System integration and backend applications
– Integrations between various systems
– Server applications
– Payment application interations
– Authentication solutions (ID-kaart, Smart-ID, Mobiil-ID)
– Documents signing applications (ID-kaart, Smart-ID, Mobiil-ID)
Android and iOS mobile apps allow users to discover the world of wild garden birds. Mobile apps allow easily to track birds visiting user's smart bird feeder, get notifications, when seeds run out of feeder and get a deep insight of garden birds all over the world. We developed native mobile apps. created UX / UI design and server based backend for communication between smart bird feeder IoT device and mobile app.
Numro is Android app that allows parents to limit and control their children's smart device usage. Numro teaches children mathematics, tracks their sleep time, allows to see child's location and restricts their smart device usage. The application uses various device administration features, location services integrations and payment integrations. Also administration interface was created.
Our customer needed Android and iOS applications that would allow their employees and contractors to scan paper documents and upload them automatically to their cloud application.
We developed native applications with machine vision solution that allows real-time detection of documents from camera preview. Applications are able to work offline and publish all necessary data to cloud servers when-ever data connection becomes available again.
Our customer wanted to introduce an emotional touch for donation related payments. We created an Android application for taking payments and donations with various NFC payment terminals. Application allows to configure emotional visual and audio feedback to donator.